1. Purchase a purple zip up hoodie.
Reason: I love purple. Why do I not have one already?
2. Stop watching the VH1 reality show Mob Wives.
Reason: By the end of every episode I have an overwhelming urge to get angry over nothing and punch someone in the face. And to pace around screaming, “You don’t know me! Don’t come at me like that! I will end you!” My husband has grown quite tired of my behavior.
3. Finish The Hunger Games Trilogy.
4. Start watching Breaking Bad and Dexter on Netflix.
Reason: I think I’m just supposed to so I can be accepted by society.
5. Learn how to sew/crochet.
Reason: No. Never mind. I’m already bored with thinking about it.
Seriously though who wouldn’t want to be able to make this…
6. Try to control the actions of others more (stupid people)…wait, I mean relax when people don’t do what I know is best, and work myself up to an anxious ninth level of hell state. Plus, not to get anxious in general…about everything.